Morning Hatha Flow 09.30 – 10.50 *
Hatha Yoga 17.25 – 18.45 * with Luke
Vinyasa Flow 19.05 – 20.25 **
Hatha Yoga 18.00 – 19.20 ** with Alison
Iyengar Inspired Hatha 09.30-10.50 * with Natalie
Hatha Flow 13.30 – 14.50 *
Vinyasa Flow 18.30 - 19.50 **
Vinyasa Flow 19.00 – 20.20 **
Morning Vinyasa Flow 09.30 – 10.50 **
Reserved for workshops & Teacher CPD days
- Levels... * = All levels **=Intermediate / Improvers
- A single ‘drop in’ session (by pre-arrangement) costs £10. Call or email to book.
- A prepaid block of 7 classes costs £55 Payment methods - cash, cheque or BACS transfer.
- The Studio's 48 hour Cancellation policy means that if you are unable to attend class one week due to illness/holiday etc it will "roll over", and you will not lose the session providing the correct amount of notice is given.
- No refunds are given for unused classes.
- Corporate/School visits may be available upon request.
- The Studio is open all year round but may operate a reduced time-table during August.
Do I have to book?
Yes, like anywhere that offers excellent service, Birch Tree Yoga is always busy but "Drop- in" sessions due to cancellations are often up for grabs, contact Karen for weekly availability and of course you can always add your name to the waiting list* to be just one step away from great yoga in this beautiful environment! (* "opting in" to receive emails from BTY Studio)
I'm a beginner, is there a specific beginners class?
No, all sessions are mixed ability, some more challenging than others (1* level would be suitable for beginners.) However as class size is small, all beginners will receive individual attention and guidance to help them learn and progress in their practice.
I work shifts, do I have to attend the same session each week?
No, the studio tries to be "flexible" 🙂 Providing there's availability.
What should I wear?
Stretchy, comfy gym clothes but avoid baggy tops, shorts & hoodies Yoga is practised barefoot.
Can I eat before a class?
Yes, but it is advisable NOT to eat for 2 hours beforehand. Should you need to, keep it light.
Do you run pregnancy yoga classes?
No, Birch Tree Yoga does not offer any specific ante-natal yoga classes but recommends "Lucy Jasmine Pregnancy Yoga" Cosham.
Is there anywhere to park?
Yes, ample off road, right outside the Studio and its FREE!!
Do I need to bring anything?
No, all equipment (mats, blocks, belts, blankets, eye pillows) is provided, but if you have your own mat do bring it along.