Levels * = All levels ** = Intermediate / Improvers
Morning Hatha Flow 09.30 – 10.50 *
Hatha Flow 17.25 – 18.45 *
Vinyasa Flow 19.05 – 20.25 **
Hatha Yoga 18.00 – 19.20 ** with Alison
Iyengar Inspired Hatha 09.30-10.50 * with Natalie
Hatha Flow 13.30 – 14.50 *
Vinyasa Flow 18.30 - 19.50 **
Vinyasa Flow 19.00 – 20.20 **
Morning Vinyasa Flow 09.30 – 10.50 **
Reserved for workshops & Teacher CPD days
- A single ‘drop in’ session (by pre-arrangement) costs £10. Call or email to book.
- A prepaid block of 7 classes costs £55 Payment methods - cash, cheque or BACS transfer.
- The Studio's 48 hour Cancellation policy means that if you are unable to attend class one week due to illness/holiday etc it will "roll over", and you will not lose the session providing the correct amount of notice is given.
- No refunds are given for unused classes.
- Corporate/School visits may be available upon request.
- The Studio is open all year round but may operate a reduced time-table during August.
Do I have to book?
Yes, like anywhere that offers excellent service, Birch Tree Yoga is usually busy but "Drop- in" sessions due to cancellations are often possible just contact Karen for weekly availability and of course you can always add your name to the waiting list to be just one step away from great yoga in this beautiful environment!
I'm a beginner, is there a specific beginners class?
No, all sessions are mixed ability,however some are more challenging than others (1* level would be suitable for beginners.) However as class size is small, all beginners will receive individual attention and guidance to help them learn and progress in their practice.
I work shifts, do I have to attend the same session each week?
No, the studio tries to be "flexible" 🙂 Providing there's availability.
What should I wear?
Stretchy, comfy gym clothes but avoid baggy tops, shorts & hoodies Yoga is practised barefoot.
Can I eat before a class?
Yes, but it is advisable NOT to eat for 2 hours beforehand. Should you need to, keep it light.
Do you run pregnancy yoga classes?
No, Birch Tree Yoga does not offer any specific ante-natal yoga classes but recommends "Lucy Jasmine Pregnancy Yoga" Cosham.
Is there anywhere to park?
Yes, ample off road, right outside the Studio and its FREE!!
Do I need to bring anything?
No, all equipment (mats, blocks, belts, blankets, eye pillows) is provided, but if you have your own mat do bring it along.