THE SCHEDULE - all classes are OPEN LEVEL.
- MORNING FLOW 09.30-10.50
- VINYASA FLOW 18.00 -19.20
- HATHA YOGA 18.00 – 19.20 with Alison Dolley
- HATHA YOGA 09.30-10.50 with Natalie Penniall
- HATHA FLOW 13.30-14.50
- VINYASA FLOW 18.30-19.50
- VINYASA FLOW 19.00 -20.20
- MORNING FLOW 09.30 -10.50
SATURDAYS "POP UP" classes/ Workshops ....as advertised.
PRICES and T's & C's,
- A "Drop in " Single class costs £10.00 with no commitment (cash accepted in class.)
- A block of 7 x 80 min classes costs £68 Payments to be made in advance by BACS transfer. Call or email Karen directly to book.
- With block bookings, the Studio operates a 48 hour Cancellation policy, so if you are unable to attend a class one week & give 48 hours notice, then the session will not be charged for and just "rolled over".
- No Refunds given for unused classes.
- YOGA in the workplace ? Contact Karen for details & to arrange.
Do I have to book?
Yes, but just email /message or call Karen to book either a single class or a block of 7 sessions.
I'm a beginner, is there a specific beginners class?
No, all sessions are Open level and as class size is small, beginners can receive individual attention to help them understand and progress in their practice.
I work shifts, do I have to attend the same session each week?
No, the studio tries to be "flexible" to accommodate students needs, just dependant on availability.
Do I need to bring anything?
Since Covid its recommended that you bring your own equipment- (a mat & light blanket).Blocks & belts can be borrowed if required.
What should I wear?
Stretchy, comfy gym clothes but avoid baggy tops, shorts & hoodies. Yoga is practised barefoot. For Garden Yoga, dress for the unpredictable British weather - wear layers !!
Can I eat before a class?
Yes, but it is advisable NOT to eat for 2 hours beforehand. Should you need to just keep it light.
Is there anywhere to park?
Yes, ample off road, right outside the Studio and it's FREE!!
Do you run any Pregnancy Yoga classes?
No, Birch Tree Yoga does not offer any specific ante-natal yoga classes, existing students can continue in general classes from the second trimester.